Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just the Beginning...(I hope)

I've been trying for some time now to start a blog. I've tried so many different themes, titles and sites that wordpress and blogger will most likely start charging me for all the names I'm holding hostage. Hair, finance, fashion, corporate america, fitness....all topics I've wanted to write about at some time or another. But, why choose? Why commit to a topic knowing that my thoughts change more frequently than Nicki Minaj changes wigs?

I needed a universal blog title that is linked to what makes me unique...why am I me? The first thing that popped in my head was "12 schools". My claim to fame is 12 schools before college and it had nothing to do with military, foster homes, etc... the typical reasons people would expect. My parents were just always on the move for one reason or another (career, love, sanity) which is why I believe I am genetically pre-dispositioned to seek, create and love CHANGE.

So after talking this over with my better half, here it is...Twelve. Four. One. - Twelve schools...four states...ONE experience. Join me as I continue the odyssey that is my life shaped by my diverse experiences over the years. Watch me change. Watch me grow. Join in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment